Sunday, March 1, 2015

University Place

Orem City is so lucky to have this incredible development up and running! The project of University Place has been under construction for a couple of months now, but the official grand opening was a couple of weeks ago. I was so glad I could be a part of it along with Miss UVU! This new development is going to bring so much unity and business to our community and it was such an honor to be a part of the beginning process.
 


One of the only bummers of wearing a crown is that you can't wear construction hats.
Val Hale and Mayor Brunst are two of my favorite men alive! Their support and their influence truly make Orem a better place.
Mark Seastrand is such a wonderful councilmember! He's a pretty good neighbor too :)

Let it be known to the world that Maddi and Madison are very excited for University Place!



Here goes the official groundbreaking!


There weren't enough shovels for us to go up with everybody else, so this reenactment is as close as it gets.

I could not pass up the opportunity to take a picture with one of Utah's greatest reporters! He was cracking jokes about standing on a box so he would be as tall as me...I guess I could have taken my 4 inch heels for this picture.


Thank you so much to the Woodbury family for the incredible donations they have made to contribute to the development of University Place! I can hardly wait for it to be finished next year! I look forward to the completion of this project when I can bring my friends and family to University Place to shop, play in the park, and have a place to bond with our community. I will forever be a big supporter of this exciting addition to our great city.

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015


Everyone remember that YOU create the good in the world!
#Createthegood
createthegood.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment