Sunday, March 1, 2015

Opening Social

As spring approaches, so does the end of this year's Miss Orem Royalty! The opening social was such a fun night. We had a great turn out of contestants and I think this is going to be a wonderful year! The pageant will be on May 16th (mark it in your calendars) and I look forward to that bitter sweet day. I don't want this year to end but I am so excited for the new royalty.

We have such a great committee with this program. All questions and concerns were addressed and answered during this opening social and we had a blast while doing it!
To the contestants: let us know if you have any more questions, we are 100% here for you!


 We love our awesome director, Kim!


 


 
This royalty has been such a BLAST! Face it, you're going to miss us. I know I am going to miss us! Good thing we still have a couple months to go. I am so grateful for the good attitude and the friendliness that these girls have exhibited. I have learned so much from them. (not pictured here, whom we love dearly is Kayla Carper).
 

The purpose of the Miss America Organization is to provide young women with a vehicle to further their personal and professional goals and instill a spirit of community service. These girls are in for a wonderful experience and adventure! They showed up to this workshop with a desire to serve and I am so grateful for their motivation and excitement. They are certainly going to CREATE some GOOD during their journey.


Thanks so much for their support with my platform. These blue wristbands are going to remind them to actively serve those around them and create the good in their circle of influence.



Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015
#Createthegood
createthegood.org


No comments:

Post a Comment