Saturday, March 7, 2015

Outback Steakhouse Ribbon Cutting

Orem's business world is flourishing to the max! This new Outback Steakhouse building looks incredible, I loved being a part of the grand opening. Not to mention, the building that it used to be in will be occupied by Nordstrom Rack, which I am also very excited for!

We had some minor difficulties cutting the ribbon...but we eventually got it!



It's the Scera family!!! Technically, I will be giving up my crown in their building, so I count as a part of the family. They are such wonderful supporters of the Miss Orem organization.



The owner, Jeff, is a great man for this job! He is so excited for this new location, as am I!

They wanted me to model the new facility, so here we go!



Two words. Delicious quesadillas.



There is even an outdoor dining area! I'm a fan of this new place.

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015
#createthegood
createthegood.org


No comments:

Post a Comment