Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Lake Ridge Assisted Living

My sister lives right down the street from the Lake Ridge assisted living home and she told me that they would love some visitors! So I recruited a few of the contestants for this coming year and we went to perform for the residents. It was such a sweet experience, we could tell that they enjoyed our performances.





Since we had some extra time to fill, I played two piano songs and also sang two songs with the guitar! That part was a little unexpected, but I'm glad I could whip those out! And the other girls were equally as prepared. After they each performed their planned talents, a few of them performed again and did incredibly! It was good practice for us all to be able to perform on demand.
 
(Except for one thing: one of the men requested that I play the song bumble bee boogie. I do know what that song is because my brother used to play it all the time! Unfortunately I could not fulfill that request. I'd better get going on that for next time!)
 
Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015
 
#createthegood
createthegood.org

No comments:

Post a Comment