Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Pageant Week Kick-Off

As a kick off for pageant week, we had a devotional for all the contestants to help get them excited! I loved speaking along side Emily and Danica Olson as we all talked about our pageant journeys and advice for the week. It's going to be a week filled with all sorts of emotions: excitement, fear, sadness, happiness, anxiety and everything in between. We're going to all have a great attitude and make a great memory out of this week no matter what the outcome is!  
Danica's speech was absolutely perfect. "Success is liking yourself, what you do, and how you do it, no matter what anybody else thinks."
I got to perform one of my original songs, and since the piano bench didn't move back far enough, I had to take off my shoe so my foot would fit under the piano. haha
Thanks to my two favorite boys for coming and being so supportive :)

Look at this fun group! We have all grown to love each other throughout this time of preparation. I am so excited for the new royalties to be chosen, I am confident that any of these girls would do a great job.



I love having my mom's support with everything I do, what ever would I do without her?

Can't wait for Saturday! 7pm at the Scera, I'd love to see you all there!

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014
#createthegood
createthegood.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment