Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Owlz Game

National Anthem!!!
A couple weeks ago, Amy and I had the opportunity to sing the National Anthem for the Owlz game! Our preparation consisted of singing during the waiting time at the parades; we figured if we could sing the song in front of a bunch of random floats at the parades, we could sing it at a baseball game.

Amy is awesome. I loved singing with her, she sang soprano and I harmonized and it was really fun!
Plus, we loved having Presley stand out on the field with us.



must add the classic pageant wave.

We were facing the flag...not avoiding the audience. 




 I am loving all the opportunities that come with being Miss Orem! Everything I do with this crown on just reminds me how much I love serving the community. This year is going by too fast!!!


Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org
 


No comments:

Post a Comment