Monday, August 25, 2014

Golfing Party

Hello everyone!! I cannot believe summer is coming to an end. The royalty has had lots of fun doing various events all summer long, but we're not done yet! 

Jackie and I teamed up and volunteered at the Utah Open this week! We felt very official in our matching polo shirts and we made lots of friends. We enjoyed soaking up the sun and helping with this tournament for the Special Olympics!! Since we were there alone we had to take our pictures in selfie mode, so enjoy a small sample of our experience!
 



Clearly we had too much fun in the golf carts :)


Dancing Under the Stars!!!!
Later in the same day, I joined Amy at the Scera show called "Dancing Under the Stars!" I had been so excited to go all day, but when the show started, so did the storm. Everyone was there in ponchos and blankets, but the storm triumphed over all. The show was postponed until the next night which I was not able to go to. However, the small sample we saw in the rain was awesome! I know the show was wonderful because the Scera always performs wonderful shows! Amy and I had fun representing the royalty, even if it was for just a few minutes :) 

With much love,
Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org 


No comments:

Post a Comment