Thursday, March 27, 2014

Miss Orem Outstanding Teen 2014

My name is Emily Pittman and I am Miss Orem's Outstanding Teen 2014...That's weird to say.  This came so fast. It seems like yesterday I was at the opening social hearing the theme and meeting the girls who would quickly become my close friends as we went through every part of this journey together. I am so excited to serve Orem this next year and i'm ready to start.  Maddi and I are going to have such a BLAST this next year I love that girl more then anything! She is the greatest and i'm so excited to work with her!

I'm so excited to work with these cute girls above. Mallory and Jacquelyn and two amazing girls who are such fun to have around!


I couldn't have done any of this without the support of my friends and family! and I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Im so excited to be 2014 New Miss Orem Outstanding Teen!(:


No comments:

Post a Comment