Sunday, May 11, 2014

Last Few Weeks


Well it has been a while since I last blogged and boy have we been busy! We have gone to a couple of cool events! First off can I have a new attendant!!!! Kyla!!! Im so excited to work with her! She is such a sweet girl!! We have worked with her a couple times already and we already LOVE her! This last Couple weeks we have gone to some cool events and one of my favorites was the Art Show Where I met a couple sweet little boys who told me all about themselves and they were adorable! One of them won first place in the art show!!!
This is Evan! He was such a sweet little boy he won first place for his art work in his age group! He also told us he was a great masseuse and he started giving us all messages!  Was so CUTE!


The next little boy was SO adorable he was there to sing for us he sand "Let it Go" From Frozen! After we talked for a long time all about his favorite hobbies and video games he was such a funny little kid!(:

It was such a fun event and it was great giving out awards and talking with the amazing children who had their art in the show!!!!
And a big plus we got free ice cream coupons!! And after we went and got some yummy yummy ice cream!!!!


I got to go to two proms this last couple of weeks which was so much fun I started with Mountain View High schools Prom and I had A BLAST!!!!
I wore the dress I wore to Miss Orem and it was such a fun night! We went to Hang Time for our Day date and the Spaghetti Factory for Dinner YUM!(:

The next week I got the chance to go to Provo High Schools Prom And that was also A BLAST!!

Our Day date was very very fun we went four wheeling in the rain and we went to tacanos for dinner it was so good!!

This Saturday we got to help out at race for red!!(: and it was cool seeing how many people were there to support it really showed us that our community and Utah Valley really cares about all of this and made me feel proud to live here! We really have an amazing community and I LOVE living here! I love working with Jackie at this is has such a good attaitude about waking up early and being in the cold we missed Kayla at this! And I cant wait for this next week we have some very very fun events planned!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment