Sunday, April 27, 2014

Royal Extravaganza

This gathering was a fundraiser for a family whose son was needing heart surgery. The whole evening was so much fun, I'm so glad Amy and I were able to attend. Around 14 other queens had been there throughout the day, including Miss Utah! While we were there, we got to hit up the cake walk, karaoke, knight training, boutique, bake sale, bean bag toss, and the wishing well! Here are some pictures from the evening!




Our fairy Godmother was clarifying to us that true beauty comes from within :) 

The little boys weren't forgotten, there was this legit jousting/ knight training! Amy and I battled to the death. 
Notice the intense focus. Those tongues... 

Then of course we had to model the weapons. 
We put our vocal chords to good use this day.






 Here are the Facebook links to watch us sing the wishing well song and the happy working song!
 (Make sure to hit the HD so the quality is decent.)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203555260499157
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203555336341053

Princesses are never alone! I loved seeing so many characters dressed up! The kids certainly enjoyed it too!
 
The cake walk got pretty intense!!
This little girl and I were redeeming our winning coins! I got a magical bouncy ball which was a little too entertaining.

We couldn't resist getting some glittery make up! 




 Every single opportunity I have to put on this crown is so humbling. I was so grateful that I got to be a part of such a good cause! Best of luck to the Nielsen family. 


Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org


No comments:

Post a Comment