Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ribbon Cuttings rock.

What a pleasure it has been to go to two ribbon cuttings already! Let me just say, I absolutely LOVE participating in these ribbon cuttings for new businesses here in Orem! I specifically want to thank and acknowledge Half Dental and Hungry Howies who opened up in these last couple of weeks.  Since Emily already posted about our Half Dental experience, I won't post too many pictures of that.



The owner was so generous and inclusive as we all celebrated this wonderful opening.







Let me just say that we have THE GREATEST Mayor ever. I am so thankful for all he does for this city and for the friendship that he extends to me and Emily.





Hungry Howie's Ribbon Cutting
Whoever came up with the idea of flavored crust is a genius. This pizza is so delicious and I am certain that this business is going to make lots of tummys happy.

Our city council is so good at
supporting our local businesses.
Might I add that the free pizza being handed out brought quite a line of hungry Orem-ites.

I had the pleasure of meeting a war veteran who was the kindest man alive! He is the grandfather of the Hungry Howie's owners. The parents of the owners both have been very prominent individuals in the Miss America organization so, needless to say, I greatly enjoyed their company. I was so pleased to meet them and talk about the wonderful world of pageants!


Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment