Sunday, April 27, 2014

Contestant Reunion

Not everybody was able to come, but those who were there had so much fun! We watched the DVD of the pageant and reminisced on our good times. 


Special thanks to KIMBERLY for letting us party at her house! We had pizza, cheesecake, and all kinds of sodas topped off with lots of pageant loving!!




In the middle of our party, we realized that we were missing the wedding reception of one of our committee members, Haley Felton! So we definitely ran over there and barely caught her before she left! She looked beautiful and we love her.

Clearly we were captivated by each others' performances! It was SO fun to watch everybody again!


I have to tell a funny story. No pictures caught of it, but the three of us who slept over had a little adventure in the middle of the night (Amy, Jackie and me). After watching the movie Ever After (which I practically cried the whole way through- I love chick flicks), Amy and I had the most random urge to prank Jackie. Just something little and dumb like put whipped cream up her nose or put peanut butter on her lips. So I started heading over to the kitchen to get the tools, and I heard someone coming in the front door! Amy and I both panicked and rushed back to the couches for cover. In the blackness, I ran for my life into the couch but was interrupted by the coffee table which I ran right into! OWW! My shin has a nice big bump and bruise to prove it. The noise of my leg colliding with the table was so loud that it woke Jackie up and caused some crazy questions to arise as to why were up in the first place. Amy and I covered it by putting in August Rush and going back to sleep. I love those two girls.

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org

No comments:

Post a Comment