Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Life as Miss Orem...

Shocker: I've been busy! haha But it's been so fun! So, Kelli with Kelli's Hair design is an excellent sponsor because she got my hair looking great! It was "bla" before...and now it looks more polished! She got everything set with my extensions, cut my hair, and died it to match my extensions perfectly! Poor thing was dealing with damaged hair, but she worked till she had exactly what I wanted. 7 hours later of hard work, I love my hair! She is great, if you are looking for a new doo, go to her website at http://kellishairdesign.weebly.com/.
Other people I'm currently raving about: Body4Change. They are training me in a state-of-the-art facility in American Fork called Velocity to make sure I'm swim suit ready for Miss Utah! I want to win the swim suit preliminary, and these are the right guys to go to for that. They really know how to get results! I'd recommend them to anyone! They really are awesome.
So, this is the end of fall semester, and it's been crazy. Because I had a ton of work to do with school, I didn't make it to see my friend Kid at RKP Beauty for 3 weeks! The amazing thing was, my nails survived! I'm telling you, this girl can work wonders with nails. I've been getting acrylic nails for years, and I've gone to sooo many different people, and I have never seen my nails stay looking great for 3 weeks. I thought it simply couldn't be done. NOT TRUE! Kid did the impossible. I'm going to see her tomorrow, and although they may be a little grown out, there is no lifting, chipping, or color changes at all in my nails. I'm amazed. She uses quality products, takes her time, and gives you flawless nails that last. Simple as that. Girls, if you're going to spend the money on nails, at least make sure it'll be worth it. Go to RKP Beauty.
We had our first Miss Utah meeting and it was fun hanging out with all the girls. 

 
Still working on getting all my money raised for Miss Utah, so if you'd like to donate, visit  this website and click the yellow donate button. https://sites.google.com/site/missorem/the-miss-orem-program/contact-us/get-to-know-miss-orem/home
I am still looking forward to shooting with Michael Portanda Photography! We moved it back to the end of February. 
We're gearing up for Miss Orem 2014! Can't believe it! If you wanna compete the opening social is on Jan 9th at the Orem Friendship Center. We need contestants!
Love, 
Sydney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment