Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Miss Orem Royalty Lunch

I invited my royalty over for another lunch together. We are having such a great year.
The menu included baked salmon, cilantro lime rice, spinach salad, steamed asparagus with an herb sauce, fresh country white bread and yummy cherry berries in a cloud.

It was the first time I was able to use the crown dishes that I received as an early birthday gift.

I plan on using these a lot!

For the salad I made my favorite spinach recipe with sugared slivered almonds, crispy bacon and tart granny smith apples with a sweet red onion vinegrette. Absolutely delicious. It is the very best spinach salad!

I made a Café Rio style cilantro lime rice.

And for dessert, cherry berries in a cloud.

There is nothing more enjoyable than fine food shared with good friends.

Love, Hannah Harkness

Miss Orem 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment