Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Now I Can Ribbon Cutting

Yesterday was the ribbon cutting for the Now I Can Foundation in Provo.
Now I Can is a non-profit organization founded by Joel and Tracey Christensen whose mission statement is to help children with disabilities reach their full potential.

Jeremy Cleek was the Chamber of Commerce host for the ribbon cutting.

Joel and Tracey's first born child, Colby Ann, was born with Hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy. They found an Intensive Model of Therapy and Suit therapy in Poland, which with the help of family, friends and strangers, they brought to Utah.

The Now I Can center is bright and cheerful and full of positive amazing staff members. It offers traditional physical therapy, intensive suit therapy and feeding therapy.

It was my privilege to participate in the ribbon cutting for Now I Can.

Love, Hannah Harkness

Miss Orem 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment