Thursday, April 14, 2011

Child Protection Registry Contest :)

Hi Friends!!

This year the Miss Utah contestants are competing in the "Miss Utah Contestant Outreach Competition" to raise awareness for the Utah Child Protection Registry.
The Utah Child Protection Registry is a state program that allows families to sign up their household e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers, instant messenger IDs, and fax numbers to avoid receiving adult-oriented advertisements. The Registry is a free program and currently protects nearly 400,000 family, children, and school addresses.
SO, where do YOU come in? I need you to register your numbers, addresses, etc. At the following link:


This will not only help me in the competition, but it will also protect you from adult oriented advertisements!! THANK YOU :D
OTHER UPDATES:
Next week I have the opportunity to speak to some young women's groups about beauty and worth. I can't stress enough how important it is for girls to realize their worth. Girls need to know that they are perfectly beautiful in their own unique way. I also get to give dating advice... which is always fun ;) I'll be sure to post pictures and update you on the recent happenings. Have a Sunshiney week, and if you need me contact me at: missorem@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment