Monday, April 27, 2015

RC Willey Grand Opening

I used to be tell people to turn at RC Willey on University Parkway to get to my house, but now I have to get a new landmark because RC Willey has moved to a bigger and better location at University Place! The new building is massive and it looks absolutely gorgeous. This grand opening had been long awaited and had a great turn out of people to cheer us on.
Sometimes I forget how tall I am. I was told to stand in the middle, and it just so happened to be in front of all the managers and important sales associates.... my bad. I'm also covering up the waterfall behind us as well, it is incredible! The entire store is breathtaking, I highly recommend heading over there.
It may be cropped out, but I promise there was a ribbon there. It's always a pleasure to be a part of the classic cutting of the ribbon.
Did I mention there was the fanciest food in the world? I was in heaven.



Shout out to one of my incredible sponsors! I am so grateful that University Place is here to support me on my journey to Miss Utah. Rob Kallas here was very important throughout the process of this grand opening.

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org
 


No comments:

Post a Comment