Friday, June 27, 2014

Utah Symphony

Having the Scera as one of our sponsors is the best. I absolutely LOVED going to the Utah Symphony the other day. The music played was so beautiful and edifying. Jenny Oaks Baker was featured, and she is such an inspiration to me. Plus, I have a secret obsession for film scores, so when she played a few of those I was way too happy.


Yeah, my brother Robbie and his friend Shawn are the coolest to come with me.
Guess who I saw there!! Miss Provo, Melissa Richardson, is so adorable. We had so much fun sitting together and getting to know each other a little better!

I waited a little too long to take the picture, so the lighting looks bad. Just believe me when I say that it was a beautiful sight to see :) 

Yes. I was indeed Classically Charged after this experience. 

Plus, I got to meet one of my favorite people ever, Elder Oaks! He and his family were so kind and funny and I felt so privileged to meet him.

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015
 
#createthegood
createthegood.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment