Friday, June 27, 2014

Miss Utah week 2014

Going to Miss Utah all week sparked my excitement for next year more than I can really express! I became so motivated and determined to make it an awesome experience. I took detailed notes with ideas and goals so I won't forget this excitement I feel! I loved being a part of the Orem fan club there to support Sydney (who did awesome, by the way).

Show me your shoes is always so fun! I loved seeing a quick preview of all the contestants.




Our wands and loud voices made a great cheering section. Amy and Emily were quite the team in being the loudest ones there, it was hilarious.


 My mom and I killed some time before Thursday's competition and visited the Wicked display in City Creek!


It was kind of sad that our Orem cheering section couldn't sit together all week, but on the bright side my mom and I bonded together :)


Can't believe this is going to be ME next year!! I love this organization because it provides so much opportunity for accomplishment for young girls who are just trying to make a difference in the world. 

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015
 
#createthegood
createthegood.org

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment