Thursday, June 26, 2014

Another Update

Today was a fun day we were asked by the City Orem  to plant flowers outside the City Center. Maddi decided to take this project on. She organized it with the local Student Body Officer they came and it was rainy and stormy but who cares right? It was so very fun still. We had a little too much fun running around throwing mud at each other! It was a great event that I'm so happy  the Miss Orem and Teen program was asked to do this.
Having fun with my Teens!!! Oh how I love my girls the end of this event my shirt was a gray color because my wonderful Jackie and I started a mud fight! It was such a great event!!! I loved being outside in the rain making our city look beautiful! Good Job Student Body Officers for being so willing to help out even in the cold and wet and still having your happy smiling faces. I LOVE THE CITY OF OREM!

Maddi will probably Post the finished product later but here is the before. Im so happy to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment