Sunday, December 6, 2015

Its The Holidays!

Its the holidays!! My absolute FAVORITE time of the year! Thanksgiving, Christmas,  then New Years.  The season to be grateful, and I thought I would talk about how incredibly grateful I am to be the 2015 Miss Orem Teen.  I am convinced Orem city is the best place to be.  This year as we have attended many events throughout the city I have been even more convinced.  Everyone is so kind and welcoming.  Attending an event, taking pictures with kids, serving others and the community makes my day. I am also very very lucky to be working with such incredible people; Jesse and her royalty, Kapri, Mcall, and Daisy.  They are all so talented and have such a passion to serve the community and share their platforms.  It is such an amazing opportunity that I have been given.  Thank you to all those who have been so kind to us and help us serve our amazing city! Merry Christmas!




         2015 Miss Orem Teen
                     Jacquelyn Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment