Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine's Day Message :)

GREETINGS my lovely followers,

Valentine's Day is a week away, and I thought I'd write a Valentine's greeting from ME to YOU!!


Valentine's Day is a glorious day that celebrates love. No, not just romantic love but every type of love. If you don't have a special honey that you'll be spending this holiday with... no fear, because you are LOVED!! One thing that I have a firm belief in is that every soul is loved by so many people and more importantly by a Divine Being. If as Miss Orem the only thing that I have accomplished is helping ONE girl to know that she is loved and that she is full of worth, then I have succeeded.

In my own life I have had a huge awakening. I had depended so much on others to give me the love or validation that I thought I needed. In reality, my source of love and validation didn't come from any person, but rather it came from within.

So I challenge you all this Valentine's Day to do 2 things:
1. Realize that there is a SMORGASBORD of people who LOVE you.
2. Go and show love to someone else.... whether it be your mailman, mom, or a mean professor (haha...) LET YOUR LOVE AND LIGHT SHINE!!!!

As for me, I'll be spending this Valentine's Day with the most attractive young man in Orem... MY BROTHER!!!! :)

MUCH LOVE,
Miss Orem 2010
Bridget Kreis

2 comments: