Thursday, July 8, 2010

Special Olympics


The Special Olympics has by far been my FAVORITE event yet. I got the oppurtunity to award the athletes with ribbons and medals at the Special Olympics. Every athlete had such a special and sweet spirit, I felt like I had nothing to give to them and they had EVERYTHING to give to me. I will never forget those athletes.


A definite PRO of becoming Miss Orem is that you get to hold a lot of BABIES!! HAHA!! SO PRECIOUS!




This little girl was perhaps one of the most memorable little girls I've ever met. She kept looking at me like I was the Queen of the Universe, her eyes followed my every move. In that moment it struck me that little girls DO look up to me, and it really affected me... I needed to become a better role model in every way. I am grateful for that sweet little girl that thought I could do no wrong, she helped me to understand that I have a LOT of improvement to do, and I need to live my life in a way that would not disappoint that little girl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment