Monday, June 13, 2011

Orem City Summerfest 2011

Orem City Summerfest was AMAZING! Here I am with my Royalty getting ready to perform in the new Pavilion.
Here I am playing the piano (keyboard).
Sydney Flanigan, 1st Attendant, performed a lyrical dance.
Monique Shurtz, 2nd Attendant, performed a theatrical voice number.




Brittany Harris, 3rd Attendant, did her tumbling routine.

Sheri Millard, 4th Attendant, also played the piano.

Thanks to friends and neighbors for supporting us! Here is Little Miss Orem!!

Dawson - You are such a loyal supporter.



This is my piano teacher of 8 years - the amazing Amanda Nixon - former Miss Orem and Miss Utah.

Then we were off to look at all the booths in the Park. I never realized we had a Utah County Multi-Agency Command Center. Cool! Thanks for keeping us safe!

Arts in the Park was a BLAST!


My new friend Abu.


The day wouldn't be complete without a caricature. Thanks Grant! You are very talented!!



Lots of yummy food!

I love these Tornado fries!

It was such a nice warm day we had to have a tasty Texas twister and delicious ice cream cone.


I have lived in Orem my whole life and have gone to Summerfest every June. I love Summerfest - but this was my favorite one of all!



Love, Miss Orem 2011

Hannah Harkness

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great pictures, I almost feel like I was there. Those Tornado fries look amazing. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See this is the reason why i love living in Orem, you don't find this kind of support and activities in many other places. But i believe that it can be better and is why i am voting Anietie for Orem City Council

    ReplyDelete