Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Lighting Ceremony


One of my favorite traditions of Orem City is the annual Christmas Lighting Ceremony! I remember coming to this ceremony about 6 years ago when my older sister, Krystal, was Miss Orem. When I came again this year, I loved seeing the tremendous growth of the ceremony! There was such a sensational Christmas spirit as we listened to the children's choir and welcomed in the Christmas Season!



We got to sing "I'll be home for Christmas" as a part of the program! It was  fun, despite the initial technological problems.






Here comes Santa Clause!


Take a look at my precious Little Miss, Presley!


My dad is so great to come support me!

We got a lot of honks and whistles while we were walking down State Street together on our way to the library! Guess we will never know which of the two they were really honking at.

My Royalty is the BEST! These events are so fun with them by my side. Love you, Abs and Ames! Thanks for all you do!


Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment