Thursday, April 17, 2014

Studio K Salon

After several years of dealing with uneven hair and split ends, I had the pleasure of going to Studio K hair salon today! They were so generous to sponsor me. Everyone there was so nice and I felt so welcomed there. Honestly, I am so pleased with the result of my new hair cut! I will certainly be going there in the future. 

Here is the Link to their Facebook page. Contact them because they are awesome! 
https://www.facebook.com/studiokonstate?ref=br_tf

A couple inches off my hair = happy Maddi. 
I took the liberty of including a "Before" picture just so you could see the difference.
This is located right where Command Performance was on state street. 
Since I've got curly hair, these layers are going to treat me nicely!

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org

No comments:

Post a Comment