Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lube Doc Ribbon Cutting

Lube Doc has been in business for 30 years, so they celebrated with a ribbon cutting completed with J-dawgs, radio coverage, and awesome people!


While on live radio, I went and sat down and took a picture! They asked me a few questions which you couldn't hear my response to, but hey I was on the radio indirectly!! I'm feeling pretty famous. Horray for The Zone!
Val Hale is the President of the Chamber of Commerce and always a pleasure to work with!
Who knew that Brent Norton (Lube Doc owner) and Gifford Nielson  were best friends growing up? It was awesome to meet them both at this event!
                         
The classic ribbon cutting!

Our Mayor is awesome.

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015
 
#createthegood
createthegood.org

No comments:

Post a Comment