Monday, April 28, 2014

Orem Easter Egg Hunt


I cannot believe I didn't know about this awesome event before this year! I've been inside the Bruin bowl 100 times but have never seen so many children running around at once! Kayla, Amy and I went early and helped set up, then watched the Bruin bowl fill up in no time! The eggs were gone in no more than four minutes. It was a blast and I loved helping the kids have a fun time. 


This little boy made a bet with his family that he would never take a picture with a princess......
My bad...... :) 


As I was wondering around, this precious little girl ran up to me and tugged on my shirt and said, "Hi, my name is Faith!" She said it so quickly and quietly I could hardly understand her but it was the most adorable thing ever. 




After I'd been surrounded by tons of kids wanting to collect as much candy as possible, I met this adorable girl who sacrificed one of her suckers and gave it to me! She was such a sweetheart, it was absolutely darling. 


There were so many wonderful experiences and adorable kids on that morning, I just wanted to collect a few of them into this collage! 

I love my job!!!

Love, Maddi Millard
Miss Orem 2014-2015

#createthegood
createthegood.org
 

No comments:

Post a Comment