Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Orem Summer Fest

What would summer be without Orem's Summer Fest?

Kicking off the week with a wonderful dinner and Recognizing this year's theme of a "Legacy of Service."
This year, the late Mayor Washburn was honored. With filled hearts, his family accepted the award.




We also filled the night with talent from the city! We had some wonderful Performances!


















Maddi & I were also able to perform! Our first duet together, and I was able to save a clip for ya'll to see :)


And so the festivities began!


Gathering with friends, old and new,  the day was filled with adventure! Walking around the booths, you never quite know what you'll find.








Highlight of the weekend:
The Orem City Parade!


I think the pictures speak for themselves :) 



 I do love these girls! How joyful it is that I have them with me.
And together the weekend was a success! Orem City knows how to celebrate, 
I simply am thankful to be apart. 

 


1 comment: