Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Miss Utah 2012

Even though I have only been crowned a few months, I saw a snapshot into my future while supporting my fellow Miss Orem of 2011, Hannah Harkness, in the Miss Utah Pageant!

How fun it was dressing up and driving to Salt Lake! With snacks, signs, and smiles we stayed a supportive crowd!
















 Never Forgetting our buttons too :)

                                                                                                                                                


And Hannah Looked stunning :)


The last night of the pageant, we rode on a horse drawn carriage. Oh how it felt like a fairytale! With my friend Jillian we trotted off to the theater.



Scoring in the top 5 and winning Best Talent of her night.. We all were so proud!
 I hope that next year I can carry on her legacy.


Who can say what next year will bring? Posing with Danica Olsen, Miss Utah 2011, I can hardly wait to represent our City of Orem next year!



1 comment: