Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New York Dance Nationals

Flying far from Orem City, my dance studio, Center Stage Performing Arts, traveled to New York City to attend The Dance Awards National Competition!

Little did we know that we would win as the Top Studio of the Year! Out of over 160 different studios, we felt honored as we collected $25,000 to our studio.
No one will forget the Dance studio from Orem, Utah :)

My Papa never hesitates in sweeping me off my feet!




 Thanks to the internet, my Family was able to watch my dances live stream! All the way from Utah, California, and Texas!



Walking the streets of New york, and seeing the 4th of July fireworks on the Hudson filled in the riveting excitement that New York holds!
And though I do love the big city, I was so happy to be hopping on the plane back to Happy Valley. :)





1 comment:

  1. Congrats on studio of the year! $25,000 is a ton of money to win, hope it goes to some good causes. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete