Monday, March 31, 2014

First Week!!!!!

In this short week I have been Miss Orem's Outstanding Teen I have had so much fun already!!! I get the wonderful opportunity to teach girl scouts and these girls are the sweetest girls in the entire world they have so much energy and are always so happy. They have great questions and love to be involved. Maddi and I also had a ribbon cutting this week for Half Dental. We are so excited to have them as a part of our businesses here in Orem. While we were walking in a few little girls followed us and wanted to take pictures with the "princesses". They were so adorable and so excited to meet us. They were so sweet and complemented us a lot! They loved seeing our crowns!


Those are the most amazing moments. Knowing little girls are watching us and we can be role models to them. Interacting with everyone there was a wonderful experience. Meeting new people is what I love to do. I love listening to peoples stories and learning their life lessons.

J-Dawgs were our delicious treat after and Maddi and I were very excited to eat those delightful hot dogs (; We couldn't wait to start eating!
 Of course Maddi and I wore our "power shoes" we both had in the pageant!
I cant wait to see what this next year will bring for Maddi and I. I love having Maddi as my "older sister" in this journey. She is a wonderful example and she brings joy to every occasion! I cant wait to learn more from her! We really will have a blast this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment