Thursday, May 2, 2013

Another World for Brenna Jeffs


I cannot even express to you how excited I am to participate in this years Orem Royalty! It really is "Another World" already. The make-up,  fancy dresses and of course... High Heels. Before I had NEVER walked a step in heels. It is a valuable lesson I may have never learned without the Miss Orem's Outstanding Teen Pageant. Miraculously, I managed not to trip once the whole night! Our wonderful walking coach, Mark, was terrific and taught us things I never thought a man could. I am so grateful for all of the people behind the scenes who made the whole thing possible.
I am absolutely in love with my evening gown which my sisters made for me! They worked so hard to finish in time and to make it perfect. Even when I busted the zipper the day before pageant they worked their magic and made it perfect. I am so grateful to be blessed with them.





This year will be full of growth and amazing times and can't wait to share these experiences with years royalty! Do any of you have any embarrassing moments walking in high heels? I would love to hear about it, so go ahead, comment!

Love Always,
Brenna Jeffs, Miss Orem's Outstanding Teen 2013

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars.
~Les Brown

1 comment:

  1. Haley May 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
    You did such a great job at the pageant. I remember on a date I went on, the boy picked me up at the door. We started walking towards the car, and I fell down the front steps in my big prom dress. That was a rough way to start a date.

    ReplyDelete